VLCC Herbal Pearl Facial Kit
Out of stock
VLCC PEARL Facial Kit
VLCC Pearl Single Facial Kit
Provides instant glow and makes you look fair and radiant. Helps in reducing cellular skin damage and tan. Ideal for normal to dry skin. It contains four different pouches of pearl lotion, pearl powder, pearl cream and pearl pack.
Pearl Powder – Contains Pearl, Almond Cake Powder, Sandalwood Extract, Turmeric Extract, Gum Acacia, Vitamin E, Cleanses Skin, Exfoliates Dead Cells, Blackheads and Dark Patches, Deeply Cleanses Skin,
Pearl Lotion – Contains Pearl, Honey, Fenugreek Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Turmeric Extract and Wheat Germ Extract, Purifies and Deeply Cleanses Skin, Uncloges Pores
Pearl Cream – Contains Pearl, Fenugreek Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Turmeric Extract, Bed Nut Extract, Wheat Germ Extract and Vitamin E, With Deep Nourishing Property, Rejuvenates Dull, Tired and Sluggish Skin, Gives Fairness and Shine to Wheatish Complexion
Pearl Pack – Contains Pearl, Almond Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Turmeric Extract, Gum Acacia Extract, Sunflower Seed Extract, Grapeseed Extract, Vitamin E, For Skin Lightening, Evens Out Complexion, Gives Fairness and Glow
Honey, Pearl Oxide, Fenugreek Extract, Sandalwood, Wheatgerm, Turmeric, Almond Cake Powder, Sunflower Seed Extract, Grapeseed
- Pearl Lotion – 10 Gram
- Pearl Powder – 10 Gram
- Pearl Cream – 10 Gram
- Pearl Face Pack – 10 Gram
- Directions to use:-
- Massage Pearl Lotion for 3-4 minutes on clean face & neck and then rinse it off with wet cotton pad.
- Mix Pearl powder with milk or rose water and apply paste onto face, leave it for 2-3 minutes. Massage gently using wet fingers and wipe it off after 2-3 minutes
- Take generous amount of Pearl cream and massage all over the face and neck for 10-15 minutes. Wipe it off using moist cotton.
- Apply pearl face pack evenly over the face & neck and rinse it off after 10-15 minutes, follow with your favorite moisturizer.
We sell only brand new and 100% genuine products. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. If you find any error, please report us.