Otrivin Nasal Spray for Adults
Out of stock
Otrivin Nasal Spray
When to use
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray provides relief from nasal congestion (including blocked noses due to colds); perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hay fever) and sinusitis.
DO NOT USE the spray:
- if you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray
- if you are allergic to other decongestants
- if you have had recent neurosurgery
- on children under 12 years of age
How it works
Otrivine Adult Nasal Spray is applied inside the nose. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
How to use
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray once in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Squeeze the bottle once and sniff at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the pressure on the bottle.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
Do not use continuously for more than 7 days. If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist. To avoid possible spread of infection, each pack should be used by only one person.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use after the expiry date stated on the bottle. Do not store above 25ºC. We do not recommend using each bottle past 28 days of opening.