Pack Size : 200 ml
Description: Mahabala tailam is a herbal massage oil used both for oral intake and external application. It is used for the treatment of male and female infertility, gout, arthritis, etc.
Uses of Mahabala Tailam:
- It is used in post-partum care of the mother. Oral consumption helps to improve muscle and nerve strengh of the mother.
- It is used for the treatment of female infertility.
- It improves sperm count and useful in oligospermia.
- Useful in premature ejaculation, Dhat syndrome
- Also good in hiccup, cough, injury to vital parts (Marma Abhighata)
- Useful in Gulma, asthma and hydrocele, Vata disorders, adhimantha, rheumatic pain and in gout.
Ingredients of Mahabala Tailam:
- Tila taila – sesame oil (Sesame oil)
- Dashamoola – group of 10 herbs
- Balamula (Sida cordifolia)
- Yava (Hordeum vulgare)
- Kulattha (Vigna unguiculata) – horse gram
- Kola (Cola acuminata)
- Madhura gana dravyas – group of sweet tasting herbs
- Saindhava lavana – rock salt
- Sarjarasa (Salmalia malabarica)
- Sarala (Pinus roxburghii)
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara)
- Manjista (Rubia cordifolia)
- Chandana (Santalum album)
- Kusta (Saussurea lappa)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Mamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Saileya (Parmelia perlata)
- Patra – Cinnamomum tamala
- Tagara (Veleriana wallichi)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Shatavari (Asperagus racemosus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Shatapushpa (Anethum sowa)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Paya (Milk)
- Dose of Mahabala Thailam:
Externally- used for application over the affected area.
Internally- 5-10 ml once or twice daily or 15-120 drops as additive/adjuvant or as directed by physician.
For Nasya treatment – it is useful in treating headache, migraine hair fall, neuralgia etc