Out of stock
Ramdev Divya Mukta Vati
According to Ayurveda, which terms hypertension as `Rakta Vata’, it is due to disturbance in one of the three dosha’s, Vata. Instability in Vata leads to problems such as metabolic and circulatory diseases, depression and emotional problems, and illnesses related to the stresses and strains and tension in the mind. One of these illnesses is hypertension. Thus to manage hypertension Mukta Vati is used. It works great as a high blood pressure herbal treatment . It’s a safe herbal remedy without any side effects. Symptoms of high blood pressure are irregular or erratic pulse behavior, worry, stress & anxiety, obesity, tiredness and edema, high cholesterol, flushed face, violent headaches, sensitivity to light. One may have slow circulation or engorged blood vessels. High blood pressure can cause strokes cutting off of oxygen to the brain. Mukta Vati can be taken by following patients, and it does not result in any cross-react & does not induce any side effects.
Mukta vati is known to produce a variety of properties on the body as it acts as a nervine and cardiac tonic, act as mental rejuvenators, and improves memory, is also known to be containing antioxidants and produce cardio-protective effects, exhibits anti-inflammation effects, alleviate anxiety and stress emotions, such as frustration, impatience and anger, and is also known to act as blood purifiers and liver protector.
The key ingredients of Mukta Vati as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
A celestial medicine prepared with pious herbs found in the Himalayas, like Brahmi, Sankha-pushpi, Ustukhudusa (Arabian or French Lavender), Arjuna, Puskara-mula, Jata-mamsi, Sarpagandha, Jyotishmati, Vaca, Ashvagandha and other cooling herbs like Moti Pishti (Mukta Pishti).
- Mukta Vati is extremely beneficial in following conditions:
- Mukta vati is extremely beneficial in various types of pediatric disorders.
- Mukta is extremely beneficial in various types of fevers.
- Mukta also beneficial in diarrhoea.
- Also beneficial in dysentery.
- Mukta helps in the replenishment of lost nutrients from the body due to diarrhoea & dysentery.
- Provides benefit in various types of coughs resulted during the young age.
- Provides relief in various coughs whether it is dry or wet cough.
- Mukta helps building appetite.
- Mukta reduces the occurrence of anorexia.
- Beneficial in treatment of various types of fevers.
- Mukta reduces the occurrence and re-occurrence of infections in children by building a strong immune system.
- Is extremely beneficial in vomiting.
- Mukta is also beneficial if the child is suffering from indigestion resulted while the child is breast feeding.
- Regular consumption of Mukta produces a healthy and strong baby both mental and physically.
- Mukta is also beneficial in rickets produced due to calcium deficiency.
- Mukta builds up a stronger immune system.
- Helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- Reduces the occurrence of irregular bowel movements.
- Regardless whether your hypertension is associated with heredity, renal ailment, heart disease, high cholesterol, anxiety, tension, insomnia, or headache. It controls them all.
- 1 tablet is taken with cow’s milk.
- In case of young babies one can have tablet with mother’s milk